Senior Full-Stack Developer
In the position of a senior full-stack developer you will play a key role in Web and API development and maintenance. You will participate in many aspects of the development lifecycle, such as design, code implementation, testing, deployment, and support. You will work with a multicultural team of passionate professionals who work in a culture based on meritocracy, open-mindedness, inclusion and a collaborative mindset.
- Design, build, and maintain our Web, UI & Backend solutions.
- Write clean, maintainable, and testable code, following industry best practices and coding standards.
- Mentoring teammates on best software development practices.
- Communicating with other teams, aligning on dependencies, and collaborating on resolving common problems together.
- Debug and resolve technical issues and defects.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our development processes and tools.
- +4 years years in full stack development and experience in building APIs.
- Excellent understanding of microservices and message brokers.
- Extensive work experience with backend technologies: NodeJs, NestJs, RabbitMQ, Redis/Memcac.
- Familiarity with containers, orchestrators, CI/CD pipelines, and DevOps: Docker, Kubernetes Github actions/Gitlab pipelines.
- Extensive work experience with databases and query languages.
- Experience with testing and debugging.